– 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free vegan Chia superfood for a healthy diet
– Shown to provide anti-aging benefits and promotes a healthy cardiovascular system, assisting with digestion and weight issues
– Excellent source of omega 3 fatty acid, which many adults are lacking in their diet
– Delicious seed superfood can be added to smoothies, cereals, yogurt, soup and many other recipes or enjoyed on its own
– Contains more fiber, calcium, phosphorus and antioxidant selenium than flax seed with fewer fat and calories per serving
When the Ancient Mayan and Aztec warriors needed to recharge on the battlefield, they re-energized their bodies with Chia Seeds. These superfoods literally fueled armies, and today, researchers have come to understand what makes Chia Seeds such a powerful addition to a healthy diet. A single serving of Chia Seed provides the body with an array of beneficial nutrients, including omega 3 fatty acids, dietary fiber, protein, calcium phosphorous, magnesium, potassium, B vitamins, copper and selenium.
Compared to other health foods like flax seed, Chia Seeds provide higher doses of key nutrients and more potential health benefits. As a natural antioxidant, Chia Seeds help to fight scavenging free radicals that cause signs of aging and damage the cardiovascular system. This superfood has even been found to provide anti-inflammatory benefits, to support healthy digestion and to help balance blood glucose and hormone levels in the body. Its high dietary fiber content helps to promote regularity and acts as a natural appetite suppressant to assist with weight loss.
If you’re looking to buy chia seeds to get the health benefits of this ancient superfood, there’s no better choice on the market than Nature’s Liberty. As a 100% organic, non-GMO product, Nature’s Liberty Chia Seeds provide you with all of the essential nutrients found in these superfoods without potentially harmful chemical residues. These delicious, nutritious seeds can be enjoyed in an endless number of ways. Carry them with you when you’re on the go to enjoy raw as a crunchy, nutritious snack, or grind them to use as a topping for yogurt or cereal. You can even soak them in water to make an energy-boosting gel to thicken your smoothies, soups and puddings. An ideal egg or flour substitute, Chia Seeds can be used in many delicious recipes that your family will love.
Discover the tremendous benefits of this ancient superfood for yourself. Buy Chia Seeds from Nature’s Liberty today.